Indoor Dog Potty
older dogs with lessening control
fussy dogs who don't like the rain or cold
or those times when you are running late
UGoDog Indoor Dog Potty allows you to come home to your pet and have no 'accidents' awaiting you!
UGODOG is an indoor dog potty, but it is certainly not meant to be a replacement for dog walking. Instead, UGODOG can be used in addition to your dog's bathroom trips, or to train a puppy. UGODOG Indoor Dog Potty is an ideal solution for folks who love pets but don't have a yard.
UGODOG is an innovative and environmentally friendly indoor dog potty and house training system. UGODOG Indoor Dog Potty will not only keep your dog's paws dry, but will keep your house dry, just the way you and your pet prefer it. UGODOG Indoor Dog Potty provides all of the benefits of a dog litter box without any of the mess.
- More economical than wee pads and expensive patio potty systems
- Convenient, clean, and easy to use. Keeps dogs' paws dry
- Durable and weather resistant for outdoor use, and stylish for indoor purposes
- Environmentally conscience alternative
- The UGODOG has a solid base that will support any canine, regardless of breed or size
- The UGODOG uses two smaller, removable, fitted grates rather than one large one to make cleanup of the grates easier and more convenient
- Simply wipe off with a wet paper towel every evening
- We do recommend washing UGODOG with a mild detergent once a week, or wiping it down, for example, with fragrant-free baby wipes.
- The square openings of the grates are specifically sized so that even the smallest dogs and puppies do not get their paws trapped and the beams are wide enough to make it comfortable and safe for your dog's paws
- The grates can be removed and the newspaper can be thrown into the trash or recycling bin
- The UGODOG grates also allow the pooh to settle on top making clean up easy and mess free. Simply lift the grate with the pooh on it and drop the pooh in a recycled waste bag and throw away
- The UGODOG is about 66cm x 47cm x 2.5cm or 26in x 18.5in x 1in
- The UGODOG's elimination area is appoximately 61cm x 41cm x 2cm or 24in x 16in x .75in
- The UGODOG has 'feet' that will keep it from sliding on the floor while in use, but, with no weight on it, can be moved if it is 'out of place'
What is the difference between the UGODOG and artificial grass solutions?
There are many different artificial grass solutions and they all run into the same problems.
The artificial grass is very difficult to clean. Without the option of a yard to hose down the artificial grass, maintenance is very difficult. Unlike artificial grass the UGODOG uses two small grates to make cleanup of the grates easier and more convenient. Simply wipe off with a wet paper towel every evening, or a fragrant-free baby wipe.
The artificial grass becomes very smelly within just a few days of use. Not so with UGODOG, because daily maintenance and clean-up is a breeze
- Ultimately the artificial grass begins to collect bacteria because there is no effective and convenient way of cleaning and disinfecting for daily use.
- Unlike the artificial grass the UGODOG can be completely and conveniently wiped down on a daily basis with fragrant-free baby disinfectant wipes.
- Since the artificial grass sits on top of the base it is very difficult to tell if your puppy or dog has actually gone pee until you lift the artificial grass.
- With the UGODOG there is no mystery if your little guy or girl has gone potty on the UGODOG.
As for wee wee pads, they have at least three problems:
- They do not prevent your dog's paws from getting wet
- Dogs love to play with them and tear them to pieces
- Like baby diapers, they are terrible for the environment, because they take so long to degrade
UGODOG Indoor Dog Potty solves all of these problems associated with a conventional dog litter box and wee wee pads!
The solid base is just the right size for most newspapers, and the grates on top protect the newspaper (or pee pad for those who wish to continue using them) from any mischievous pet looking to have some fun. And unlike other indoor dog potties that involve natural or fake grass for your pet to use, UGODOG is stylish, inexpensive, much easier to clean, and it is much easier to control odor.
What is the difference between the Wizdog and the UGODOG?
- WIZDOG is made using a process called thermal forming. UGODOG is made using an injection molding process. The result is that UGODOG is a stronger and sturdier construction.
- For their grids, WIZDOG uses lighting louvers cut to fit their base plate. The lighting louvers are not perfectly matched to the base plate, and therefore, there is some play between their grid and their base plate. Unlike WIZDOG, there is absolutely no play between the UGODOG grids and the UGODOG base plate, because the two were designed in tandem to match each other perfectly.
- WIZDOG grids, because they are lighting louvers, were never designed to support dogs or accommodate their delicate paws. They are designed to diffuse light. The UGODOG grids were specifically designed for the UGODOG and are not used in any other product of any kind. The UGODOG grids are specifically designed and engineered to support dogs and accommodate their delicate paws. Unlike the WIZDOG grids, the beams of the UGODOG grids are thick and convex in shape to cushion dogs' paws. The square holes that make up the grids are sized small enough so that they do not trap the smallest paw pads of the smallest dog breeds.
- WIZDOG uses one large grid. UGODOG uses two smaller grids. The reason for this is to make it easier to wash off the UGODOG grids.
- Finally, UGODOG uses neutral colors that blend into any home where as Wizdog uses electric blue and white.
Now you join 2 Ugodogs for Larger dogs!
The Connector locks two UGODOGS together and covers the seam between the two UGODOGS so no urine or pooh leaks in between the two UGODOGS and on to your floor.
Note: Actual color of connector is clear plastic. Only depicted in purple for illustration purposes.
You can also buy replacement or extra gates!
You can purchase extra grates that will make clean-up that much more convenient.
"I received my UGODOG package yesterday and I am so delighted with the product!!"
"UGODOG has solved these problems. We have no more puddles in the house..."
"Just wanted to say how much you made my life easier!!!"
"UGODOG is saving us plenty of money compared to dog pee pads."
"UGODOG has saved my house. I never liked using pee pee pads."
"I love this product. It is so easy to use."
"It is wonderful because he can no longer tear up his pee pad and there are no "PUDDLE" trails on my hard wood floors."
"I feel good about not having to pollute the environment with pee pads. This was the perfect solution for my dog and me."
"The only one reason I selected the UGODOG system is because the grate was split to make it easier to clean."
"UGODOG is saving us plenty of money compared to pee pads. Also, our puppy cannot tear UGODOG to shreds like he used to do with the pee pads. It keeps his paws clean, which means that our floors are clean. It's such a great and simple idea."
Due to the nature of this product and the potential to spread disease through bodily fluids, UGoDog must be free of urine and feces and be disinfected with bleach or Lysol prior to return for refund. Returns not meeting these criteria will not be eligible for refund.